Cochran & Fleming
Glasgow, Scotland, 1896 - 1920
|1896 - 1920|
|Took over the Brittannia Pottery from R.Cochran & Co in 1896 and specialising in earthenwares
produced the "Asiatic Pheasants" pattern together with other transferware, some of which they
designed themselves, registering at least one design.
Factory taken over by Brittannia Pottery Co Ltd in 1920
|C & F||C & F